Amber is designed to make storing and sharing files within your local network quick and simple, allowing you to directly access folders and files on Amber without going through the hassle of logging into the Web GUI every time. For example, you'll be able to transfer files in Amber with Windows File Explorer just like other device - making moving files around very simple.
Map with Windows File Explorer
1. Click This PC.
2. Click Map Network Drive. The Map Network Drive window will appear.
3. From the Map Network Drive window, choose a drive letter from the Drive drop-down menu.
4. In the Folder field, enter the server IP Address and the folder name preceded and separated by backslashes. For example, if the server IP address is "192.168.8.10", and the name of your folder is "Music," then you should enter "\\192.168.8.10\Music." Click Finish when you're ready.
5. Enter your Amber username and password.
6. Finally, a Windows File Explorer window will appear. Your shared folder will now be mapped and accessible under This PC.