There is a known network connectivity issue prior to Amber X OS Firmware 1.10.4 typically associated with certain mesh routers and users who have Optimum as their internet service provider where Amber X is unable to connect via WiFi and Ethernet and cannot complete setup. If this is the case, please follow the instructions below:
- Power off Amber X and unplug the network cable from it.
- "Forget" Amber X's Bluetooth pairing from your mobile device.
- Power on Amber X and wait for the LED status to be blinking yellow.
- Plug in network cable to Amber X from your router.
- Attempt Setup using the Amber iX Mobile App. If you are still unable to connect Amber X to WiFi, proceed to step 6.
- From a Windows/MacOS computer, open a web browser (NOT Safari), and go to http://latticenode.local to Setup via OS. If the address results in "Page Not Found", proceed to step 7.
- Find Amber X's IP address on your network. You can find the IP address of devices connected to your network by logging into your router or using other third-party programs. Enter Amber X's IP address in the web browser and try to connect.
- If you are still unable to setup following the steps above, please contact us.
Please sign in to leave a comment.