Store securely encrypted backups on cloud storage services!
/Music/AmberPRO to /Music
/Videos/AmberPRO to /Videos
/Photos/AmberPRO to /Photos
1. Go to Amber OS and open PRO Tools. Go to App Store and choose to install Duplicati.
2. Click on Manage it.
3. Note your IP address on the screen. This will vary per user.
4. Enter the IP address in a browser tab. On this pop-up window, press ‘no’.
1. Click on the ‘+Add backup’ on the left-side menu. Configure a new backup. Click Next.
2. Enter Name and select Encryption type per your needs (ex. no encryption).
3. Select your destination (ex. local folder, data/Duplicati).
4. Select your backup source (ex. /Photos).
5. Setup backup schedule.
6. Setup remote size and policy.
7. Now you can start your backup.
1. The protocol must be HTTP and the port must be 8200. Public URL can be either HTTPS (recommended) or HTTP.
2. Allow remote access in the Duplicati settings. The hostname is AmberAnywhere URL removing "https://".