AmberPRO - Installing Piwigo
Date of Release: Dec 30, 2021
Photo gallery software for the web.
http://device_ip:9080 , https://device_ip:9443
- Log in to AmberPRO OS as admin. Open AmberPRO [Docker] app. Click on Create from app store.
- Scroll down to piwigo. Click on install.
- Wait until finished. Click on Manage it or Container Apps on left-side menu.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the container, click on view all, and choose either link. Note: one is for http, the other is for https. Check container details for more information.
- The URL is https://device_ip://21443. Insert your credentials as needed. Check with your admin. Otherwise create new one here. Click Start installation.
- Installation completed should look like below.
- Add photos by clicking on the button “I want to add photos”.
- Create an album by tapping on “Create a first album”. Then add the name. Click ‘create’.
- Add photos by dragging and dropping or click ‘Add photos’.
- Click on ‘Start upload’.
Setting up Amber Anywhere.
- Go to Subscription and click on ‘Manage’. Click the check box next to ‘piwigo’ container and enter a name. Click ‘apply’ when finished.
- Click on the copy button to copy and paste the URL into the web browser. Your Album should be visible on the new web page.