AmberPRO - Installing Plex Media Server
- Login to Amber OS.
- Goto Amberpro > App store.
- Select Plex media server from the list of Apps. Click on Install.
- Once Plex Media Server is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select Plex -> private URL to access Plex. Web URL for accessing Plex - http://device_ip:32400/web.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Plex remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”.
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Plex from Web:
1. Setup server name.
2. Add your media library.
3. Once you added your library. Click on next you can see all your files in plex.
4. If you upload new files to Media folders, you need to Scan Library Files manually.
Accessing Plex from App:
1. Download the Plex app from the app store.
2. Sign in with your plex account in your mobile.
3. Then you can access plex from your mobile.