Emby is a media server that allows consumers to stream media content from their local machines and networks. The general idea is that the main server stores all media files, and then the Emby server software serves it to you when you look for the data.
- Login to Amber OS.
- Go to PRO Tools > App Store.
- Select Emby from the list of Apps and Install.
- Once Emby is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select Emby -> private URL to access Plex. Web URL for accessing Emby - http://device_ip:8096.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Emby remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”.
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Emby from Web:
1. Select language.
2. Setup username and password.
3. Click New libraries.
4. Add /Photos, /Videos, and /Music to libraries.
5. Select Metadata language.
6. Click Next to enable Remote Access.
7. Accept and Next.
8. Click on Finish.
9. Now you can browse your media files.