MinimServer is a UPnP AV music server with a number of innovative features that make it easier to organize and explore your music collection.
1. In Amber OS, go to PRO Tools → APP Store → Install MinimServer.
2. After it’s downloaded, go to Container Apps, click the drop-down arrow, and click the Private URL link.
3. Confirm the MinimServer License Terms.
4. /Music is the default content folder. You don’t need to change anything in this page.
5. You can now use a media player such as VLC to access MinimServer and play music.