How do I backup Windows 10 to Amber?
Backing up Windows 10 installations is a good practice to maintain in case of unexpected circumstances. Following the steps involved in mapping a network drive, the rest is easy to follow:
1. Open File History by going to the Control Panel > System and Security > File History > Select Drive.
2. Click on Add network location > This PC > Network locations > your network drive > Select Folder.
3. Click on "Turn On" to keep history of files.
4. Click on System image backup > Set up backup > Save on a network.
5. Enter Amber's IP and folder to backup to, followed by the user credentials on Amber.
6. Click Next > click on either : let Windows choose or let me choose > Next > Confirm.
7. Choose Save settings and run backup.
After this is done, users can decide which files they wish to restore using the options in File History as well as have a backup of their Windows image.