Amber will generate thumbnails for your images and do transcoding for video files. Also, the AI engine will detect people faces or objects for your images. These tasks will consume Amber CPU resource.
Articles in this section
- How can I have the latest [beta] Amber operating system?
- How do I backup Windows 10 to Amber?
- How do I change Amber's name?
- How do I change IP address from Amber?
- How do I change my Amber user account password?
- How do I change the language?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I check the DDNS status?
- How do I connect to Amber OS from Windows/MAC using Browser?
- How do I create new firewall rule?