You can change your IP address by navigating to Control Panel > LAN. Here, you can either set to Obtain IP address automatically or Set up IP address manually.
Articles in this section
- How can I have the latest [beta] Amber operating system?
- How do I change Amber's name?
- How do I change IP address from Amber?
- How do I change my Amber user account password?
- How do I change the language?
- How do I change the wallpaper?
- How do I check the DDNS status?
- How do I connect a LatticeNest ID with an Amber account?
- How do I connect to Amber OS from Windows/MAC using Browser?
- How do I connect to Amber OS?