Before enabling port forwarding, you need to enable UPnP in the router settings.
Enable UPnP Service
1. Go to UPnP under NAT Forwarding. Select Enable all and click Apply.
Adding and enabling Port Forwarding
1. Click Advanced on the top left to access the advanced menu options.
2. Go to Port Forwarding and click Add. Make sure Port Forwarding List is enabled.
3. Enter the IP Address, Port Range, and select the Protocol and click OK.
4. You will now have created new port forwarding rule for that device.