Date of Release: Dec 30, 2021
Apache Guacamole is a clientless remote desktop Gately supporting standard protocols like VNC and RDP.
- Open the AmberPRO app. Click on APP Store and click ‘install’ next to Guacamole.
- Go to Container Apps and click on Guacamole. Click on the drop-down menu and clck ‘view all(2)’ to open URL ending in http//your_ip:8082.. Paste in your web browser and add ‘/guacamole’ to the end.
- Enter in credentials in the APP Store page. Log in to the home page.
- Select the account and click on Settings.
- Select Connection -> New Connections
- Here is an example of a ssh configuration.
Enter in hostname, port number, and password.
- Here is an example of a vnc configurations.
Enter hostname, port, and username/password.
- select menu -> Home.
- Click a connection to start.
then you can connect to ssh/vnc. Setting up AmberAnywhere
- Go to Subscription and click Set up Amber Anywhere.
- Click on the check box. Enter in information. Notice custom configuration. Click Apply.
- Copy the URL shown.
- Add '/guacamole' at end or URL to access using AmberAnywhere.