Date of Release: Dec 30, 2021
Self-hosted file sync and share solution with high-performance and durability.
- Open AmberPRO app. Open Container APP Store and scroll down to Seafile. Click to Install.
- Click on More Info by hovering over bottom corner.
- Scroll down to configuration and record username and password. Click on Manage it
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the container. Click on the URL to open.
- Enter credentials from previous step. Click Log in.
- Click on My Library to open the Seafile tutorial. Download and read file.
- Go back to AmberPRO, and click on Subscription, click on Manage.
- Click on the checkbox, enter a name, and click Apply.
- Copy the URL for the server
- Open the Seafile desktop client app. Install if you have not yet installed. Enter in the server name, username, and password.
Seafile collects your data in units referred to as ‘Libraries’. You can therefore download the Seafile client apps to sync your libraries on your computer desktop.
You can download the client app on their website https://www.seafile.com/en/download/