Date of Release: Dec 30, 2021
rtorrent client with simple web UI
- Open AmberPRO app. Go to APP Store to RuTorrent and click Install.
- Go to Container Apps and click on drop-down menu next to RuTorrent. Open link ending in http://your_ip:21380.
- To create a new torrent, click on “Add Torrent” [globe] button top-left.
- Add the magnet link under Torrent URL text area. Click on “Add URL” when finished.
- You should see a green pop-up window indicating that the magnet link was successful.
- Once successful, there will be a torrent downloading in progress.
- Go to AmberPRO and open Subscription. Click on Manage. Click on the check box next to rutorrent_app. Enter desired protocols and name in the text box. Click on Apply.
- Copy the public URL to your browser tab to open RuTorrent via AmberAnywhere.