AmberPRO - Installing Radarr
- Login to Amber OS.
- Goto Amberpro > App store.
- Select Radarr from the list of Apps. Click on Install.
- Once Radarr is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select Radarr -> private URL to access Radarr. Web URL for accessing Radarr - http://device_ip:7878.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Radarr remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”.
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Radarr from Web:
1. This app doesn't need extra configuration. Below is an example to add a Movie.
2. Select Root Folder and click Add.