- Login to Amber OS.
- Goto Amberpro > App store.
- Select Motioneye from the list of Apps. Click on Install.
- Once Motioneye is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select Motioneye -> private URL to access Motioneye. Web URL for accessing Motioneye - http://device_ip:28765.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Motioneye remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”.
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Motioneye from Web:
1. Login as default account admin and [empty password]. You can change it later.
2. Add your camera. Here is an example for a RTSP streaming camera.
3. Then you can view your camera.