- Login to Amber OS.
- Go to PRO Tools -> App Store.
- Select Home Assistant from the list of Apps. Click on Install.
- Once Home Assistant is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select home assistant -> private URL to access Home Assistant. Web URL for accessing home assistant - http://device_ip:8123.
- Once you click on the private URL link. You can see the Home Assistant page to access Home Assistant.
Accessing Home Assistant:
1. Setup your account and password.
2. Setup your location and time zone.
3. Then you can see the home assistant dashboard.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Home Assistant app remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Home Assistant using App:
1. Download the Home Assistant app from the app store.
2. Goto App configuration from the left pane.
3. Select home > external URL. Type the URL which you setup using amber anywhere.