- Login to Amber OS.
- Goto AmberPRO > App store.
- Select Nextcloud from the list of Apps. Click on Install.
- Once Next Cloud is installed, go to Container Apps. Next, select Nextcloud -> private URL to access Nextcloud. Web URL for accessing Nextcloud - http://device_ip:20010.
Enabling Amber Anywhere for accessing Nextcloud remotely:
1. Go to subscription > Select “Setup Amber Anywhere”.
2. Fill the text fields with your details and click on Apply.
3. Once you fill with details you can see url as below.
Accessing Nextcloud from Web:
1. Setup your account credentials.
2. Wait for installing apps.
3. Once you installed the apps you can start using the nextcloud.