Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP) is a suite of open-source business apps.
1. In Amber OS, go to PRO Tools → APP Store → Install Odoo 14.
2. After downloading is complete, go to PRO Tools → Container Apps → Click the drop-down arrow for Odoo-14. Click the private URL to launch Odoo 14.
3. Enter database configurations:
4. After the database is initialized, you can start using Odoo 14.
5. To access Odoo 14 outside of your local network, go to AmberPRO → Subscription → Set up AmberAnywhere.
6. Check Odoo 14. Under Public URL, select Https and enter a name (ex. odoo).
7. Copy and paste the created public URL and paste it into a browser to access it from anywhere.