AmberPRO Release - 1.8.1
Minimum Amber OS version requirement: 1.20.6
- Adds run-time memory usage monitoring to container app installation or start procedures to prevent install and start failures when Amber system memory exceeds the memory usage threshold. It also applies to app installation in AmberPRO App Store.
- The default restart policy is changed to "unless-stopped".
- Fixes app database backward compatibility issues.
- Image update will fail.
- Fixes the incorrect registry name display for download failed and downloading status.
- HDMI status is not correct after removing Firefox App.
- In some cases, the bind mount folders cannot be selected.
- AmberPRO page cannot display when opening it immediately after rebooting Amber.
- Cannot load pages after installing many docker apps.
- The timezone in motionEye container app is incorrect and not configurable.
- Container status may be incorrect if users upgrade Amber firmware while downloading images.
AmberPRO Release - 1.7.2
Minimum Amber OS version requirement - 1.20.6
- SupportAnywhere no longer requires enabling "Allow access with public IP" in the Amber OS network setting.
- AmberPRO now supports external USB storage devices.
- UI and error message improvements.
- App store UI improvements.
AmberPRO Release - 1.5.0
- Version: 1.5.0
Matching Amber OS Release:
- Amber OS: 1.17.3
- Amber OS: 1.17.3
- Secure login for AmberAnywhere and SupportAnywhere (only allow access from authorized cloud-user)
- Improve AmberAnywhere status monitoring and data usage display.
- Allow user to choose which relay server to use.
- Add confirmation to remove app data when removing app container.
- Add an option to disable SupportAnywhere.
- Add an option to pass through all sound devices to container.
- Add support to update app in App Store if there is a newer version.