In this example, we are using a third-party app, Cx File Explorer.
Note: Files can also be uploaded from Android to Amber X using the Amber iX Mobile App. See Uploading Files from Android to Amber X.
1. Open Cx File Explorer.
2. Tap Network.
3. Tap New Location.
4. Tap Remote.
5. Tap SMB.
6. Enter Amber X's IP address.
7. Enter AmberCloud ID credentials and tap OK.
Note: If you cannot log in with the AmberCloud ID credentials, use admin as the username.
8. Tap Local to access the Android device's local storage.
9. Select the files to copy/move to Amber X.
10. Tap Main Storage and select the folder under Amber X's IP address.
11. Select the destination folder in Amber X and select Paste or Move (in this case, we are copying from the Android device and pasting it to Amber X).