Unlike many cloud-only storage solutions, Amber X allows you to Bring Your Data Home, giving you complete control. Amber X is a hardware device supported by our cloud service, AmberCloud, to make your data accessible from anywhere. Like any other hardware device, your laptop for example, there is always a risk of failure. Recognizing this concern, we allow users to make copies of their data to external USB drives for added data protection. We are also working to provide cold cloud backup for Amber X in the near future, giving you additional protection against fire and theft for off-site / off-prem, secure, cloud backup. More details on this optional service, AmberCloud Extend, will be coming soon.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the IP address of my Amber X?
- Can I change the wallpaper in Amber X OS?
- Can I expand the storage on Amber X?
- Does Amber X support Rsync?
- Does DDNS setting support providers other than No-IP?
- How do I change my Amber X's name?
- How do I change the language of Amber X OS?
- How do I log in to Amber X OS?
- How do I log out?
- How do I manage and connect my data with Amber X?