What are Share Groups and how do I create one?
Share Groups allows you to quickly share files with multiple people.
To create a Share Group:
2. Open File Explorer.
3. Click on the Shared Groups icon at the top right.
4. Click Create Share Group.
5. Enter the email address associated with AmberCloud ID and click the Add (+) symbol. Click Done once you have entered in the users you want to be a part of this group.
To edit a share group:
1. Open Share Group and choose the Clipboard icon to edit group under Share Groups
2. Edit the group name under the text box in the new pop up a dialogue box. To remove a user in the share group, click on the "X" button next to the user.