If after setup is completed and Amber continues to flash yellow then most likely you have chosen to encrypt storage volume. You will have to un-encrypt the volume and once this is done Amber LED will change to solid blue. You can get more information about volume encryption from this Help Center Article.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust the brightness or turn off Amber's LED?
- Can I disable face recognition?
- How can I get my Amber serial number?
- How do I change Time and Region?
- How do I check how long Amber has been on?
- How do I create a new storage volume?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a group?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a shared folder?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a user?
- How do I enable DoS protection?