For Mac: Open Finder, hold Option/Alt key, and go to Library to reach ~/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ and copy everything that starts with "Amber LiFE" or "Latticework"
If there are a lot of files, please compress them by following these steps:
- Select all the “Amber LiFE” or "Latticework" crash reports (use the CMD key to select multiple files in Finder).
- Select Compress X Items (where X is the number of items selected) from the File menu to create a file called Archive.zip.
- Attach Archive.zip to the support request.
For Windows 7 and higher:
- Click the Windows Start button > Type event in Search programs and files field.
- Select Event Viewer
- Navigate to Windows Logs > Application, and then find the latest event with “Error” in the Level column and “Application Error” in the Source column
- Copy the text on the General tab.
- Open Notepad, paste the text and then save the log as .txt.
- Or you can take a snapshot of the entire screen and save as a .jpg file.
Steps to take a screenshot:
a) To take a screenshot, press the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard when you encounter this error.
b) Then go to Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint.
c) Paste the screen captured there by pressing "Ctrl+V" or Alt+Edit+Paste.
d) Save the file as a .jpeg and then send it to us for analysis.
- Send the log (.txt or .jpg) to us
Alternatively, you can also send us the Latticework folder from your Windows computer located in C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Local\Latticework\logs. Just be advised that this is a hidden folder and you would need to type it in yourself as seen here:
Just replace <user_name> with your Computer's username.