How do I reset Amber router password?
1. Be sure you are able to physically see and touch your Amber device.
2. Press the and hold the reset button the back of the Amber for 5 seconds.
Note: By resetting the Amber router, all router settings will revert back to default settings.
3. Go to http://latticerouter.local or use your gateway IP address 192.168.0.1
4. The default router login password is admin1234
5. Go to System tab under Administration section
6. Enter the current password and enter the new password twice
7. Choose Apply