The combination of Amber with LatticeNest form the Personal Hybrid Cloud. LatticeNest is a proprietary central cloud service used to provide user identity management and routing services. This allows users to manage access and store data locally while mitigating the risk of privacy or control from existing public cloud only services.
Articles in this section
- What is Amber?
- What does Amber provide?
- Can’t I already do this with my NAS?
- What is Amber AI technology?
- How does Amber keep personal data safe?
- Where can I find more information on Amber?
- Are there additional monthly fees?
- How much does Amber cost?
- How much space does Amber require?
- What is Amber’s storage capacity?