This Help Center article will help you download the logs from your mobile phone and will allow Amber engineers to troubleshoot the issue you have encountered.
Please provide Amber Support agents your AmberCloud email address first.
- Open Amber iX and navigate to Settings at the bottom right. Tap the drop-down arrow for Debug and enable Develop Mode.
- Verify the AmberCloud account password.
- Tap Dump Log under Debug and Yes to confirm.
- Navigate to the Home screen at the bottom-left. The logs will be downloaded to the Offline Folder in the tmp folder.
- Tap options for the logs and Upload it to your Amber X.
- Navigate to the uploaded logs by going to the Amber tab then File > home > Uploads.
- Tap options for the logs and Share.
- Tap Copy Share Link and paste it to the Support Staff.