This Help Center article will help you download the logs from your mobile phone and will allow Amber engineers to troubleshoot the issue you have encountered.
- Open Amber iX and navigate to Settings at the bottom-right. Tap the drop-down arrow for Debug and enable Develop Mode.
- Verify the AmberCloud account password.
- Tap Dump Log under Debug and Yes to confirm.
- Navigate to the Home screen at the bottom-left. The logs will be downloaded to the Offline Folder in the tmp folder.
- Tap options for the logs and Upload it to your Amber X.
- Navigate to the uploaded logs by going to the Amber tab then File > home > Uploads.
- Tap options for the logs and Share.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and tap the + sign. Confirm by tapping Share at the top-right.