Amber is setup to be configured in a RAID1 type by default.
You can change the RAID configuration to RAID0 which offers double the amount of storage space, however, it does NOT offer redundancy through mirroring as it does in RAID1 (data is written identically to two drives). Please note that you will need to delete and re-create the volume therefore all data will be erased.
1. Log into Amber OS as the admin. Go to Control Panel.
2. Go to Volume. Check the volume and click Delete.
3. Type confirm and click Next. Note: All data will be lost.
4. Click Delete to confirm. Note: All data will be lost.
5. Once the volume is deleted, click Create.
6. Change the Volume Type to Capacity Only for RAID0 configuration. Note: If you have a drive failure, data will be lost and there will be no way to restore it.
7. Click Confirm.
8. Once the new volume is created, you can see the RAID type is now RAID0.