This port is used to allow remote connection between two Rsync capable servers. If you are backing up to remote server you will need to enable this port to perform the backup task.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Remote Sync to backup data to another Rsync compatible server?
- How do I create backup between my Amber to another Rsync compatible server?
- How do I create Snapshot?
- How do I setup Amber as an Rsync Server for Remote Replication?
- How do I take a snapshot and restore a snapshot?
- How do I view completed or failed backup tasks?
- How many snapshots can I have per folder?
- What is Backup Tool?
- What is port 873 used for?
- What is Remote Replication?