Yes, you can disable face recognition by going to Control Panel > Indexing Service > Face Recognition. Uncheck Enable face recognition to disable.
Articles in this section
- Can I adjust the brightness or turn off Amber's LED?
- Can I disable face recognition?
- How can I get my Amber serial number?
- How do I change Time and Region?
- How do I check how long Amber has been on?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a group?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a shared folder?
- How do I create, delete, or edit a user?
- How do I enable DOS protection?
- How do I enable Remote Support?