To take a snapshot of home as regular user:
1. Login to Amber OS, open File Explorer and go to Settings.
2. Click on Take Now. If you want your snapshot to remain invisible, click the toggle to Make snapshot visible. Setting can be changed anytime by user.
To take a snapshot as admin:
1. Go to Backup Tool > Snapshot Restore > select a folder you want to take snapshot > Click Snapshot.
2. Enter a description (optional). Locking a snapshot prevents it from being rotated and deleted.
To restore a snapshot:
1. Click on the number under snapshots of the folder you want to restore snapshot.
2. Check the snapshot you want to restore to and click Restore.
3. Click Restore to confirm.
4. After a couple of seconds, you should see the Restore completed successfully.