Time Machine is a backup software application that is part of macOS. To set up AmberPRO for Time Machine backup:
1. In macOS, go to Go > Connect to Server...
2. Type in the AmberPRO Server Address and click Connect.
(You can find the IP of your Amber in Control Panel > LAN > IP address)
3. Select the volumes you want to mount on AmberPRO and click OK.
4. In macOS, open System Preferences from the Dock, and click Time Machine. Check the Back Up Automatically box and click Select Backup Disk.
5. Choose the folder in your AmberPRO and click Use Disk.
The system will prompt you to provide your account credentials. Enter the username and password of the user and click Connect. Time Machine will start backing up data soon after.