A folder or external USB drive can be mounted for remote access in Finder.
- macOS 10.9 or later
- Download and install macFUSE (installation instructions below)
1. Download and install macFUSE.
The macOS system will be required during the installation process.
2. After installation, the service is blocked by default. Click OK to enable it.
On Security & Privacy page, click the "lock" to make changes.
Enter your password to allow it.
Click Allow to enable the plug-in.
After enabling the plug-in, a system restart is required.
3. After restarting macOS, navigate to the directory to mount in My Amber → Remote Drive.
Note: Only one folder or external USB drive can be mounted at a time.
4. Click Apply. The directory will now be accessed remotely in Finder.
To unmount a drive, go to Remote Mount → Unmount.